■ Collected personal information items
1. The Company collects the minimum personal information necessary for service provision.
- name, cell phone number, phone number, fax number, e-mail, country name, Company name
2. The following personal information items may be automatically generated and collected in the process of using Internet service.
- connection IP information, service use record, access log, cookie, MAC address
■ Purpose of collecting personal information
The Company collects personal information for the following reasons:
- Responding to user inquiries
- Dealing with civil complaints including suggestions, complaints and service requests
- Delivery of notices
- Market research, marketing or advertising
- Providing stable service and improving quality by analyzing connection frequency, collecting service use statistics, and analyzing usersâ service use
■ Personal information retention period
In principle, the personal information of information principals will be immediately destroyed if the purpose of collecting and using that personal information has been achieved.
However, the following information will be retained for a specified period for the following reasons:
1. Items collected on the website
- Retained items: name, cell phone number, phone number, fax number, e-mail, country name, Company name
- Retention period: 1 year (until the consent is withdrawn, however, if the consent of the information principal was obtained for the purpose of marketing or advertising)
- Retention reasons: user identification, responding to user inquiries, dealing with civil complaints including suggestions, complaints and service requests, delivery of notices, market research, marketing or advertising
2. Items that are automatically generated and can be collected in the process of using the website
- Retained items: connection IP information, service use record, access log, cookie, MAC address
- Retention period: 3 months or less
- Retention reasons: checking connection frequency and collecting service use statistics
■ Right to refuse to consent to collection of personal information
The Company collects additional information in addition to basic information if necessary to provide more efficient service, and the additional information will be used for service provision. If you do not want, the additional information will not be collected, and the Company will not be responsible for any disadvantages due to your refusal to consent.
Do you consent to the collection and use of personal information?