Banking Terminal Systems
Banking terminal systems refer to automated banking devices that increase the bank’s overall efficiency and safety level.
On the basis of its long experience in creating technologies that support banking operations, Nautilus Hyosung provides a variety of comprehensive banking terminal systems and solutions. Nautilus Hyosung’s banking terminal systems feature higher convenience and safety features, as well as faster processing speeds, precision, expandability and functions.
- Multifunctional PIN Pad
- an enhanced version of conventional PIN pads, featuring a 7”-touch screen, card reader, RF reader, USB ports and receipt printing functions.
- Multipurpose Passbook Printer
- a convenient multifunctional printer with automatic alignment and paper position detection, which can also print and update bankbooks, checks and paper rolls, such as bills.
- a PIN pad with higher security features for bank customers.
- an MS/IC integrated card printer that issues and authorizes various cards, charges e-money and even processes refunds.
* These are the numbers for those responsible for each of the business areas.